SNV Netherlands Development OrganisationNo one should live in poverty. SNV is dedicated to a society in which all people are free to pursue their own sustainable development
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy, and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
SNV Zimbabwe is inviting current and prospective suppliers for assessment and enlisting on the 2023 to 2024 approved suppliers list.
Guidelines for application
- Prospective suppliers should request for a suppliers’ registration form via email [email protected]
- No application is complete without the submission of the application form in person or via email
- Suppliers with multiple services that cover various categories should submit separate documentation for each category
- Current suppliers are encouraged to re-apply
- Submissions will be via email; the category must be indicated in the subject line.
- This advertisement is an invitation to do business and not an offer to provide goods and services. By completing the form, it does not automatically mean prospective suppliers will be added to our Supplier Database. There will be a review and an evaluation process that must take place first.
- SNV reserves the right to accept or reject any application
- Only successful applicants will be contacted after the assessment process.
- The deadline for submission is 30 November 2022.
- The following supporting documents are to accompany the application:
- Company Profile (Maximum of 5 pages)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- VAT Registration Certificate
- ITF 263 Tax Clearance Certificate
- Trade Licence (if applicable)
- Three traceable references for the category applied for
Find detailed terms of reference here
How to apply
Interested prospective and current vendors should click here to download the application form.
Submit the requested document to [email protected]
Application submission deadline is 30 November 2022.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
NB: Only shortlisted will be contacted.