The Program Development Coordinator (PDC) is an integral member of CNFA’s New Business Development Team contributing to the business development process in the construction of winning proposals enabling the organization to grow strategically.
The PDC will be responsible for a wide range of functions, including but not limited to:
- Identifying and tracking business development prospects including intelligence gathering of new business opportunities
- Thoroughly reviewing solicitation documents, and creating comprehensive outlines, compliance matrices, and outlines to guide proposal preparation
- Carrying out and summarizing desk research for proposal teams
- Organizing and helping to facilitate proposal planning meetings with staff and partners
- Contributing to country-profile documents or capability statements to inform marketing and business development initiatives
- Writing sections of proposals under the supervision of senior team members
- Supporting proposal-related recruitment tasks
- Closely monitoring the proposal process from release to submission, liaising with staff and partners to ensure that deadlines are met
- Supporting the production of technical and cost proposals, including drafting and finalizing sections
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as developing consulting agreements, submitting invoices, and formatting documents
- Traveling to the field to help with proposal preparation, as needed
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in proposal preparation or related profession.
- Two or more years of relevant international development experience highly desirable
- Ability to travel internationally;
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite, specifically MS Word formatting and styling, and
- Current US work authorization required.
CNFA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of CNFA to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, veteran status, or on the basis of personal favouritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION & CONTACT INFORMATION CNFA provides a reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the CNFA Home Office Human Resources Department via email at [email protected] or via phone at 202-296-3920 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.