JOB TITLE: Monitoring, Evaluation And Learning (Mel) Coordinator
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
The MEL Coordinator will coordinate the delivery of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities, knowledge management and reporting for the Zimbabwe Accountability and Citizen Engagement (ZIMACE). Under the direction of the Program and Projects Manager (WREJ), he/she will support the implementation of the project’s MEL Plan, reporting and learning events. The MEL Coordinator will support the project team in compiling evidenced, data and information for performance management and learning. This will include; process and tools development, data collection and analysis, reporting and learning/reflection process, and some evaluation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s degree gained from a recognised University i.e. in either Social Sciences, Environmental sciences, Natural resources management or Agriculture, or Economics, or Statistics, Development Studies or other relevant disciplines.
- Master’s degree and Executive certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the NGO sector
- Should have experience in a development organisation on environmental and water protection, mining, human rights and natural resources governance.
- Experience in statistical analysis and statistical software.
- Experience in experimental design of evaluations.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Ability to write concise and accurate reports to agreed deadlines, and strong numerical skills to monitor budgets Self-starter and ability to work with little supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills to develop effective working relationship quickly with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
- Expertise in core communications disciplines including media relations, social media strategy, multimedia able to be decisive and take risks.
Submission of Applications & Closing date
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter to the attention of Human Resources by 7 February 2024 at 1700 hours. Use the link below to view the Job Description and to submit your application and resume: https://actionaidzimbabwe.bamboohr.com/careers/38
ActionAid is committed to recruiting candidates who are committed to ActionAid’s SHEA and Safeguarding policies and values, thereby helping to create safer working cultures.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidate.