FHI 360Dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
- Provides first line support to end users for PC, server or mainframe applications, and hardware through troubleshooting.
- Simulates or recreate processes to resolve operating difficulties and recommending system modifications to improve performance.
- Interacts with networking services, software systems, and applications as appropriate for problem resolution.
- Prepares PCs for deployment and provide education and/or training.
- Assists in supporting and training company users about online communication services and client hardware and software operating environments.
- Serves as a productive project team member by completing assigned tasks.
- Performs software installations on company computers and configures applications as specified.
- Responds to help desk hotline and maintains accurate information within the IS tracking system.
- Assists in the evaluation of business problems, evaluates and recommends vendor packages, and implements required software.
- Establishes a positive relationship by demonstrating a sense of urgency in interactions with clients.
- Organizes and follows complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Performs hardware diagnostics for company computers and maintains partnerships with manufacturers and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id – 2022202045
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies or Related Field. Preferred: Certification in Information Technology and Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Typically requires 3 – 5 years of experience providing end-user phone support for current PC desktop and application software OR installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a network environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting PC systems,
- Microsoft XP and Vista, MS office applications, network configuration, and memory management.
- Working knowledge of remote access: Remote Desktop and Virtual Private Network
- Must be customer focused and have effective productivity/work output.
- Must be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience using administrative tools and working knowledge of MS Active Directory, Exchange 2003, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Experience working in a wireless network environment.
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting ticketing systems such as Remedy.
- Vocational or specialized training.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
How to Apply FHI 360 Information Technology Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.