CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is an organization that specializes in Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV and AIDS research in Zimbabwe. CeSHHAR in collaboration with the MOHCC and NAC is implementing a National Sex Work Programme aimed at reducing HIV acquisition and transmission among female, male and transgender sex workers thereby reducing HIV transmission and acquisition to and from their clients. Low consistent condom use, risk of drug use and increasing transactional sex are some of the common reasons that put these key populations at risk of acquiring STI and HIV infections. Therefore, reaching these populations and increasing awareness and access to STI & HIV prevention, testing and treatment services are fundamental to reducing transmission of STI and HIV infections.
The role will be responsible for duties highlighted below and any other duties assigned by the supervisor:
• Ensure payments have full supporting documents and signed before being processed.
• Ensure the mathematical accuracy of all invoices, GRVs and general journals.
• Writing payment vouchers.
• Follow up on supplier invoices and statements as well as preparation of supplier reconciliations.
• Liaising with project staff on liquidation and reconciliation of advances, Assisting with posting transactions in the accounting system.
• Ensure all financial documents are adequately filed.
• Assist in preparation of donor financial reports and audit preparation.
Must have a degree in Accounting from a reputable University / College; Fluency in English and Shona / Ndebele.
At least 2 years’ experience in the NGO sector.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click the “Click to Apply” button.
Step 2: If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and application cover letter addressed to Human Resources and send to [email protected]. Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
The successful candidate will undergo relevant background checks and will be required to commit in writing to comply with the CeSHHAR Zimbabwe safeguarding guidelines.