PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Advisor will be responsible for ensuring Programme quality, accountability and learning for AA Zimbabwe programs and partnerships. Key among the roles will be strategic coordination of monitoring, evaluation and documentation including advising the Country Director and Head of Programmes and Resource Mobilisation on program impact. A key component is also leading on planning and budgeting as well as annual reporting for the Country Program and our input into the Federation-wide reporting. The Advisor will ensure the Country Program has the right strategies in place to generate, disseminate and use knowledge related to Programmes and project for peer learning and organizational learning.
- A Master’s degree gained from a recognised University i.e. in either Social Sciences/ Economics/ Statistics/ Business Studies/ Development Studies or other relevant disciplines.
- A relevant specialised Post -graduate qualification and training in Monitoring and Evaluation and/or Statistics.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the NGO sector
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in Accountability Systems, M&E and Project Design and Management.
- Knowledge of participatory processes and methodologies.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge developing and implementation Theory of Changes.
- Good research skills (both qualitative and quantitative research)
- Proven ability of project planning, implementation and management especially with partners.
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to write concise, analytical, accurate and timely reports.
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills to develop effective working relationships quickly with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis. ➢ Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates should submit their applications by 27 February 2024 at 1700hours. Use the link below to view the Job Description and to submit your application and resume:………………………
ActionAid is committed to recruiting candidates who are committed to ActionAid’s SHEA and Safeguarding policies and values, thereby helping to create safer working cultures.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidates.